Monday, February 7, 2011

A little help from Wilson

Do you remember that scene in the movie Castaway where Tom Hanks has been working all day long to make fire? He works and works trying different techniques. He badly cuts his hand, creating Wilson. But he's persistent and eventually there is a little spark. We then see him that night shirt off, pounding his chest around a huge flame, jumping up and down, screaming to the sky, "I HAVE MADE FIRE!! I have made fire."

Not gonna lie, I feel a bit that way about finally getting to post our website. Yes, yes there are some errors (photos not where I want them, typos) but we will fix those in the next week, for now I want to revel in the success! WE HAVE MADE WEBSITE. Bonfire victory dance!

https://www.itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/25246336/ourMessage.jsf

0 comments: