Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Boom, boom, boom!

I'm going to start with a family story that is currently on going. My younger brother is getting married in two weeks! It's all very exciting! This couple is solidly awesome. So we've been asking how we can help, what we can do to help in this process and then last night we got the email. We have been recruited to be in a flash mob at the reception! Awesome!

Check out the choreography here: http://youtu.be/fH82_EDkJ8A

After the wedding I'll try to upload the video!

1 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

So so fun! I want to witness a flash mob one day - I love the idea of having it at a wedding!

So I found your link on Carolyn's blog - hope you don't mind :) You and Josh are 2 of my favorite people and I LOVED reading your proposal story. So so sweet!